5 things to value as Christian
1. Worship : All words and actions of approaching God and bowing down before HIM to thank him for the gift of salvation. Heb 11:6. We receive blessings from God when we worship him. The following are the blessings we receive.
A. Confidence 1 king 18:36-39
B. Peace job 22:21
C. Prosperous life Gens 9:1-3
D. Repentance Acts 2:37
E. Gift of the Holy spirit Act 10:44-46
2. Christian education: Bible is the word of God. We must meditate on it, apply it in our lives.
Christian Education is discipleship. Christian education is where we bear fruit, protection from false teaching, careful stewardship of possessions. 2 Tim 2:2, col 1:28, Matt 28;19-20. Christians never graduate
3. Evangelism: All Christians must preach the gospel. Mark 16:15, Act 1:8. Zech 4:6, Rom 1:14-15. Evangelism is to make the slaves of the devil to become the children of God.
4. Fellowship: Act 2:42, 44-46. In fellowship we are humbling ourselves and as such there should be no favoritism when we fellowship.
5. Service: It is the time where Christian believers praise, worship and magnify the creator.
The church is not the building, it’s the people. The head of the church Christ and the body of Christ is us.
Watch full sermon below.
Preacher: Bro. Robert